Salary: £25,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Role: Manufacturing/Field Service Engineer
Location: Based at Winsford (travel and site work when needed)
Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30am till 16:30 – Friday 7:30am till 13:30
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000 dependent on exp
Additional Bonuses and wage related extras.
Regular salary reviews and increases in line with individual and company performance.
Positively Different Solutions are working with one of the leading specialist engineering companies in Europe. Would you like to join a company that is at the forefront of some amazing projects, with innovative and market leading products, that will see you work on varied and incredible projects.
You will be joining a company that has fantastic infrastructure in place, with the opportunity to grow and develop with a business that will invest time and resources into you.
You will get the opportunity to work on projects that will have you genuinely passionate and interested in the work you will be doing.
Have you experience of working within areas such as Hydraulics, Marine, Trailers, Mechanical Engineering, Heavy Machinery?
Do you hold qualifications in Engineering and Mechanical Fitting?
- Trained in fitting skills to perform on product lines
- Able to assist with engineering issues in various states of manufacturing
- Able to operate various machinery including overhead cranes and lifting equipment
- Understanding of marine door systems and electronics would be advantageous but not essential, as training is provided due to the specialist nature of the products manufactured at the Winsford site
- Able to read and interpret blue prints, specifications and work instructions, with the ability to communicate clearly what needs to be done
- Able to perform failure analysis and service calls to determine the cause of malfunction
- Able to assist customers with technical issues as required
- Able to perform on-site service and warranty functions as requested
- Able to assist Engineering and Estimating Departments with bid and proposal work as requested
The role itself will see you being based in Winsford Cheshire, however travel will be expected when needed due to the exciting projects and clients you will be working with.
I can not stress enough how much of a great opportunity this is, having been on site and seen the projects this company work on. If you are looking for a new role that will both challenge and reward you then this could be perfect for you.
The role is varied, demanding and fascinating…You will be kept busy so please only apply if you are looking to get stuck in and have a desire to continue to learn/develop your skills.
Apply by emailing your application through here or contact Simon at Positively Different Solutions to discuss the role in more detail.
We will be looking to interview over the next 2 weeks, so do not hesitate to get in touch if you believe this role suits you and your skills.
We look forward to your application.
Positively Different Solutions are operating as a employment agency.
Reference ID: SQJ/MFE/F
Application deadline: 14/04/2021